TUHF Limited is planning a one day conference 10 October 2018, which gathers industry players from the public and private sector involved in inner city development including development agencies, listed property funds, property managers, brokers and the media.
The purpose of the conference is to create a platform for sharing thought-leadership between various inner city parties to activate growth, by discovering future investment opportunities and common benefit for all inner city players.
The conference will formulate discussions around the following issues (but not limited to):
- Urban regeneration and semigration.
- What infrastructure, policy, partnerships and collaborations are required to maximise economic development potential in the inner city?
- A political and risk assessment of the country that may impact development in the inner city. i .e. A discussion around Urban Land Reform.
- Trends and innovations that can benefit property developers and investors.
- What will be the major sources of finance for developments?
- A look at the COJ’s vision for the inner city.
Date: 10 October 2018 | Time: 9am – 3pm
Venue: Protea Parktonian All-Suite Hotel, Braamfontein