What we do
086 000 8843 (TUHF)
Welcome to TUHF
We walk right beside you on your property investment journey. We provide advice in finding the correct building and area that’s a good fit for you by supporting you when it comes to the decision-making process of your service providers such as building contractors and property managers. We also inspect the work and ensure everything is completed to the highest standard.
Find an existing building or site for a new building
Do your research by gathering information to prepare for your meeting with a TUHF Consultant
Remember we offer property finance for:
- A Single loan facility over 15 years for acquisition and development
- Jibar linked interest rate
- Once-off raising fee
- No monthly service fees
- Financial structuring such as grace periods to accommodate the property development and tenanting stages
Finance for the acquisition of the property only. No construction or refurbishment finance necessary.
Finance for the acquisition of the property including construction work thereafter.
Finance for refurbishment or a new build project. No acquisition finance necessary.
Finance for the conversion of office space or light industrial to residential. No acquisition finance necessary.
A loan against increased or residual value of your existing property towards the improvement or purchase of a property.
An increase on an existing loan or release of a third party bondholder of the property.
Apply to TUHF for finance
- Equity contribution determined by project feasibility – see IEF for assistance on Equity contribution (conditions apply and you must have some contribution to the deal)
- A signed Offer to Purchase/Deed of Sale
- FICA Documents
- have equity contribution towards a project
- have an honest and reliable character
- know the inner city
- have the property management skills and network of contacts for their project’s size
- can provide good customer service and firm credit control
- are proud of owning well-maintained, clean buildings
- will make sufficient profit
- have the interests of urban regeneration at heart
- are in major city centres that are in urban decline
- are close to schools, transport systems and places of work
- are economically sustainable – able to generate sufﬁcient income to repay expenses, as well as service the loan and make a proﬁt
- will upgrade buildings in the selected inner city area providing affordable and decent residential rental units
- have a positive effective on the areas in which they are based
Meet the conditions of the approval & sign loan agreement.
Registration of property takes place & construction starts
Construction complete, rent up and cyclical processes