Property Development Finance In South Africa
086 000 8843 (TUHF)
Single loan facility over 15 years for acquisition and development
• Prime or Jibar Linked interest rate
• Once-off raising fee
• No monthly service fees
• Financial structuring such as grace periods to accommodate
the property development and tenanting stages
• Purchase only – Finance for the acquisition of the property only. No construction or refurbishment finance necessary.
• Purchase plus construction, including refurbishment – Finance for the acquisition of the property including construction work thereafter.
• Construction only – Finance for refurbishment or a new build project. No acquisition finance necessary.
• Conversion only – Finance for the conversion of office space or light industrial to residential. No acquisition finance necessary.
• Equity release – A loan against increased or residual value of your existing property towards the improvement or purchase of a property.
• Refinance – An increase on an existing loan or release of a third party bondholder of the property.