TUHF Online Property Management Course
TUHF is proud to present an Online Property Course hosted by the CEO of SA Property Investor’s Network, Andrew Walker and presented by a panel of experts.
What is the Course about?
The Property Management Course will cover the following
- What have been the important Property Management lessons arising from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Could Property Management be done differently?
- How has the management of rental collections changed?
- Selecting and screening tenants- what have been the necessary changes arising out of Covid-19?
- Maintenance of property amidst reducing rental income- how do you prioritize maintenance in such times?
- Should property investors use an external property manager or conduct this service on their own?
Date: 15 October 2020 Time: 11h00 to 13h00 Venue: Zoom
Who are the Panel of Experts?
Henry Chitsulo, Director of Bold Moves, has 25 years of experience in investment banking, real estate and property development. He was previously a Director responsible for BEE funding in the Real Estate Investment Division at Standard Bank and National Manager of Property Equity Investments at ABSA.
David Beattie, is the author of The Expert Landlord book, and the founder of The Expert Landlord website and PocketLet, a mobile app for private landlords. David also founded Chorus Letting, a leading residential property rental agency managing 2000 properties across Cape Town and Johannesburg in South Africa.
Solly Ramalamula, TUHF Client and Managing Director of Take Shape Properties. Take Shape Properties is a company that specialises in managing a number of buildings in the inner city on behalf of other property investors. They also own and manage a number of their own buildings which they have rejuvenated and transformed.
What is the Cost: R250 to non-TUHF clients.
Free to existing TUHF Clients.
How do you sign up?
Send your information (full name, contact number and email address) along with your proof of payment (via PayFast) before/on the 13th of October 2020 to email@example.com
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we received your details we will send the Zoom Link to you via email.