Applying for 50+1% on Current Buildings

Did you know that if you currently own a building that is mixed use, with majority residential but being charged business tariffs you can apply for the tariff to be changed to residential, which is a lower rate?

Complete the attached application form and submit it together with the letter from a Town Planner or Architect confirming that the property is 50% plus 1 residential. Once the application form has been verified and approved you will be charged the residential tariff from date of application.

The application form together with supporting document must be sent to Tenda Maphaha and cc Veli Hlophe

For more information or membership queries visit their website or contact 084 291 9087.